Constant Contact Live Demonstration: Getting the Most Out of Your Email Marketing
Live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. This 2-hour seminar will help you create your first email campaign — we’ll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to help you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
Learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing, including:
- Setting up your Constant Contact account
- Creating an email campaign and editing a template
- Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
- Importing your email list into your constant database
- Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
- Tracking and interpreting your results
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact , or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
About the Presenter
Sandi Abbott is a professional marketer with more than twenty years experience in advertising and marketing. As principal of Xpresso Content Cafe, she helps small businesses increase sales and referrals through interactive digital marketing campaigns. Sandi is also an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact and presents marketing workshops on email, social and content marketing topics. Sign up to receive her monthly digital marketing tips in your inbox. Follow her on Twitter: @xpressocc